Schutzumschlag mit wenigen Gebrauchsspuren an Einband, Schutzumschlag oder Seiten. Seller Inventory MV.
Beyond oil and gas: the methanol economy.
More information about this seller Contact this seller Seller Inventory IM Book in a good condition. Published by Wiley VCH Condition: New. Seller Inventory mon Published by Vch Pub About this Item: Vch Pub, Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory x Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes.
- Topics in Artificial Intelligence: 4th Congress of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence AI*IA 95 Florence, Italy, October 11–13, 1995 Proceedings.
- Marxism, Socialism, Indian Politics: A View from the Left;
- Ricci-Calculus: An Introduction to Tensor Analysis and Its Geometrical Applications?
- Anti-Idiotypes, Receptors, and Molecular Mimicry;
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson!
- Interneteconomics.net: Macroeconomics, Deregulation, and Innovation.
- Jazz in Search of Itself.
May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory ING Brand new! Please provide a physical shipping address. Seller Inventory BD Language: English.
Brand new Book. Completely revised and updated, the third edition of this bestseller discusses the concept and ongoing development of using methanol as a transportation fuel, energy storage medium, and as a raw material to replace oil. Written by Nobel laureate George Olah, this is an inspiring read for anyone concerned with the major challenge posed by tomorrow?
Seller Inventory LIB Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!
The Methanol Alternative
We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Published by wiley-vch; 1 edition march 23, About this Item: wiley-vch; 1 edition march 23, , Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Item added to your basket View basket. Proceed to Basket.
- Introduction to Psychotherapy: An Outline of Psychodynamic Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition.
- Beyond Oil Gas Methanol Economy by Alain Goeppert Surya Prakash George.
- Disneys World of English : Basic ABCs + , Book 6.
- Exploring Randomness (Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science)!
View basket. Continue shopping. Title: beyond oil gas methanol economy.
- books on energy replacements with reviews, on the abelard site.
- IEEE Xplore Full-Text PDF:;
- The Christian Religion and Biotechnology: A Search for Principled Decision-making: 25 (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine).
- Like A Wisp of Steam: Steampunk Erotica (The Erotic Steampunk Library).
- Identity in Democracy!
Results 1 - 30 of United Kingdom. Search Within These Results:. Olah, Alain Goeppert, G. The shale gas boom has put the Methanol Economy on the fast track.
Copyright: Rex Features. Even more enticing, Olah explained how methanol could be made — theoretically, at least — without any fossil fuels.
Beyond Oil and Gas
Yet the problem with such game-changing solutions, as Olah noted in a recent update, is money. Big energy and chemical companies could lead the way in developing the Methanol Economy, Olah said, but they are not motivated to get beyond oil and gas — far from it, in fact. During an historic shift in global energy production, with the US and North America set to become a global energy powerhouse again because of the shale boom, chemical and energy producers are revelling in the thought of monetising cheap natural gas from shale formations.
This is the first phase, as Olah sees it. The US and North America could become import-free zones for methanol in this phase, within just a few years. Three plant announcements in would more than triple current US capacity. Assuming that all of the proposed methanol projects are built — a huge assumption, say industry sources — the new plants would represent capacity more than double current US demand.
boifollytel.tk In fact, the methanol mega-plant boom has now reached the point where some big names want to back a few export-only plants in the US. No one is beyond oil and gas yet, but they are already thinking beyond America for ways to capitalise on its cheap gas. An announcement in January that called for two 1. The plan is to ship all of the methanol made there to China. However, the methanol plant mania is not an isolated phenomenon.